- Admission Procedures
- Related Documents
- Apply: Downloadable PDF
- Request Information
- Study Abroad & Transfer Procedures
- Study Abroad
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Aid
- Scholarships & Merit Awards
- Academic Year
- Graduate Program
- Summer Programs
- Spring Interview Schedule
- Fall Interview Schedule
- Payment Options
Forward to a Friend
Thank you for choosing to apply for admission to Franklin College Switzerland.
Use the applications on this page to apply for admission to Franklin College. Deadlines for submission of applications are as follows:
- Undergraduate applications are accepted on a rolling basis. The priority deadlines are March 15 for the fall semester and by November 15 for the spring semester.
- The priority deadline for Study-abroad and transfer applications is June 15 for the fall semester and November 15 for the spring semester.
- Summer applications must be completed by May 25 for Session One and June 22 for Session Two.
Completed applications should be submitted to the Office of Admissions.
Franklin College's online application for Fall and Spring semesters is divided into parts that can be completed over time. You can save your information and recall it the next time you visit. Because each section has information that we require, your application will be considered incomplete until all required fields are filled in. You will be notified of any problems in the information you provide when you attempt to submit the application. You cannot submit your application until it is complete. Once you have submitted your application, you cannot make any changes to it.
For additional information and reference while filling out the application, you may want to print out our instructions page.
Online Application Forms
This page contains the related documents you will need to complete your application.
The online application for admission to the Franklin College summer session is an abbreviated form that must be completed and submitted in a single session. The application for Summer 2013 will be made available November 1, 2012.